background

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Peanut Butter Banana Bread




I had two bananas that were going to be thrown away or made into some delish bread....soo bread was my choice :) It looks delicious and it smells delicious and it tastes better than delicious! 





Ingredients:
2 cups all purpose flour
2 bananas mashed
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325
Grease loaf pan
Cream together sugar and butter; add eggs, beat well.
Stir in peanut butter, bananas, flour and baking soda until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 70 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.


3 comments:

  1. Awww, this is making me very hungry for some banana bread. I bet it was delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have a slice of this with my coffee. I'm new to you blog, but will be back. I like the food and recipes you feature here. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making me a loaf to take on our lake trip. Got lots of compliments on it for you. Keep up the good cooking. Love you!

    ReplyDelete