background

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pot Roast

This pot roast was absolutely magnificent. :) and super easy! Can we say CROCK POT!!!! 

Sunday's are so crazy for us, so when I can put something in the crock pot it makes my life so much easier! I found this recipe on a website and thought I'd give it a try, hopefully you will too :). Let me know what you think!

Ingredients:

3lb pot roast
1 can of cream of onion soup
1/2 can of water
3 sliced carrots 
3 sliced potatoes

I used 2 cans of carrots and 2 cans of potatoes and only 1lb of meat.

Place carrots and potatoes in bottom of crock pot. Place meat on top. Pour soup over meat and veggies. Pour water over. Cook on low for 10-12 hours. (since ours was significantly smaller, it only needed to cook for about 5 hours. I'll post a picture soon :)

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the cook. Thank you for sharing! Don't you just love to walk in the door and smell something cooking. Whoever invented the crock pot is a awesome! love you!

    ReplyDelete