background

Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Best job in the world :)


It’s official;; I have the most wonderful job in the ENTIRE world! While I did like working with the kids at my previous job, this job is even better! That’s because it allows me to come in when I want, leave when I want and not be TOTALLY exhausted when I get home. I even have the most wonderful employers a girl (especially a pregnant girl) could ask for. Yep, you guessed it;; I am working with my parents at their landscape business. Yes, that’s right landscape, but no worries I am not on a mower. I am helping my mom out in the office. But the best part of this is that in about 3 weeks we will have started a monogramming business also! I will be running that business which will allow me to keep Levi with me ( I think this whole idea was partly so that my parents could see him everyday). Stewart and I have been super blessed to have this opportunity available and we thank God for it daily. Pretty soon I will be able to meet all of your monogramming needs, so send them this way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment