background

Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

13 on Thursday


I have been trying to figure out what my next blog post would be about for a while now, and thanks to my sweet friend Rebecca over at The Taff's, I now have a fabulous idea! I am going to start posting 13 on Thursday. So here goes:

1. Stewart & my parents have been out of town this week, so my grandmother (Gram) has been staying over here, so neither of us would be lonely. J My parents were on a cruise, and Stewart is gone for work, and I’m ready for them ALL to come back!!!!

2. I had a doctor’s appointment this morning and while I was sitting there waiting to see the doctor, Levi decided it would be fun to jump around like he was on a moon walk. It made my entire stomach shake. Pretty cool!

3. I am completely exhausted;- I think it’s due to the third trimester.

4.  As of today, only 67 days until Levi’s due date!

5. Yesterday we got some exciting news, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, who had twin girls in January, are expecting again! They are due in early April.

6. On Tuesday I went to dinner with two girlfriends, and the girls night out was MUCH needed!

7. I need to go to the grocery store REALLLLLLY bad.

8. I have officially done ALL of our laundry! Feels great! :)

9. I haven’t made my bed ALL week, Stewart normally does that, and it just doesn’t feel right for me to do it. HeHe.

10. Since my parents were out of town all week, I had to run the business! Talk about exhausting!

11. Last Friday we went to LaGrange to pick up our glider, that was a gift from my in-laws J. I can’t wait for Stewart to put it together!

12. Did I mention I’m ready for Stewart to come home???

13. I think I may add a late afternoon nap to this day.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I think I could make 13 comments on this, but I won't! : )

    Girls Night Out was MUCH needed and we need to keep it more regular!

    Congrats on becoming an aunt again!

    ReplyDelete