background

Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lemon-Pesto Chicken

I found this recipe on the back of the pesto sauce packet that I used, (thank you Knorr). It was a big hit with my hubby and I really enjoyed it, too! Since it was just for the 2 of us I only used one large chicken breast.

Ingredients:
One Chicken Breast - or more if needed
2 table spoons of olive oil
1 packet of Knorr Pesto sauce
2 table spoons of lemon juice
1 cup of milk
8 oz. of favorite noodles.

Directions:
Brown chicken in olive oil, add lemon juice and continue to cook for 1 minute. Add milk and pesto sauce to chicken mixture and boil. Pour this mixture over noodles and enjoy!!  

I served this scrumptious main course with a side salad and a roll! 
Let me know what you think!! 





2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy! I am so proud of you Kari Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, I tried this recipe tonight. It was delicious. Daddy loved it! Thanks for sharing your recipes.

    ReplyDelete